Sunday, May 6, 2012

1,000 Reasons.

     After hearing, twice in one day, about a women who had written down 1,000 things she was blessed with on this earth, I started thinking about what an amazing idea this was and how it would strengthen my relationship with my Savior and Lord.   I started writing down things I'm blessed with about 3 days ago, I'm only at about 60 now.  It already feels like forever and that there is nothing left to write, but as I type this blog post to you I am thinking of many many more I need to add.    It's amazing to see all the different ways the Lord has blessed me.  Obviously the hard part of this challenge is to find 1,000 reasons God has blessed me, and I am learning that even in the difficult times there is always something to be grateful for.


This song has really inspired me and although it talks about 10,000 reasons it still has the same message of worshiping God and discovering all there is in this life to be joyful for!



My challenge for you is the same I have proposed for myself.  Search through your life,  find Jesus, His love and grace in every area of it. :)  


May the Lord bless you each and every day. 

“Never will I leave you;
    never will I forsake you.”


     

No comments:

Post a Comment